The multifunctional complex SMART Logistic Terminal is a new generation complex, which includes:
– Class A logistics terminal.
– A unique combination of modern office and flexible warehouse space.
– Location in the formed logistics real estate hub.
– Optimal storage conditions for various types of cargo.
– Customs point on the adjacent section.
Complex technical characteristics:
– The total area of the site is 12 hectares.
– The total area of the logistics terminal (GBA) – 42,293 sq. m.
– Adjacent office 9-storey building with a total area (GBA) – 7800 sq. m.
– Large outdoor parking for trucks and cars.
– Working height of the warehouse 9.5 – 12.5 m.
– Number of staging places under the ramp 92 (equipped with dock shelter, height from the ground 1.05 – 1.1 m).
– Industrial floor with anti-dust coating.
– Regulation of the indoor climate.
– Column grid 12 * 24 m.
– Lead to the complex of all external communications, taking into account the individual requirements of tenants.
– 2 transformer substations with a total capacity of 3.5 MW.
– temperature control in warehouses.
– Mezzanine with the possibility of arranging administrative and utility rooms on the second level of the logistics terminal with a total area of 3500 sq. m.
– Internal and external security, video surveillance, burglar alarm.
– Fire alarm systems and sprinkler fire extinguishing systems.
– High quality infrastructure for maneuvering and servicing freight transport.
The multifunctional complex Smart Logistic Terminal will become a universal innovative logistics terminal and business center in Lviv, capable of providing high-level warehouse storage for most types of raw materials, finished products, food and pharmaceutical goods in close proximity to the border with Poland.
At the stage of construction of the complex, it is possible to configure the premises according to the requirements of the tenant in accordance with the provided technical task.