Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (New York Stock Exchange: CWK) is a leading international commercial real estate consultancy and agency. Our 48,000 experts in over 70 countries help investors and landlords deliver exceptional value to their properties by bringing ideas to life. Cushman & Wakefield is one of the largest commercial real estate consultancies in the world with $ 6.9 billion in annual revenue across its core business areas: project management, capital markets, valuation, agency and other services.
One of the important strengths of Cushman & Wakefield is the combination of global experience with in-depth knowledge of local markets. The Kiev office of the company was opened in 1994, becoming the first international consulting agency in the field of commercial real estate in Ukraine. Our long-term activity gives us an expert understanding of the market and the behavior of its players, the ability to predict dynamics, analyze the factors influencing the development of the market – all in order to provide clients with comprehensive solutions to complex issues.
Our services for business center owners:
- Strategic asset analysis.
- Recommendations for architectural and planning solutions, technical characteristics of the building, infrastructure, rental conditions.
- Recommendations on the pricing policy and structure of lease agreements.
- Development of a strategy for leasing or selling a project and its successful implementation.
- Comprehensive promotion of objects on the market.
- Analysis of potential tenants.
- Exclusive and open rental brokerage.
- Negotiating with tenants.
- Regular reporting to the client.
- Market consulting and analysis of competing projects.
- Coordination of additional services in the field of real estate.