Warehousing services in Dnipro
WareTeka explores business request, provide detailed cost estimation, helps to match the most suitable logistics services, and consults you on every stage of your partnership with a 3PL provider
Warehouse Benefits in Dnipro
with Warehouse Services
Storage and Warehousing
Integrated Logistics Services
(storage and delivery)
Just send us a request
from +6 to +25 C°
from 0 to +6 C°
from -18 to +25 C°
We offer an individual solution right for your company
Industrial and economic activity causes the demand for logistics services in Dnipro. This city is a major industrial center in Eastern Ukraine. Ferrous metallurgy, metalworking, rocket, and machine building are developing in Dnipro. Many companies work also in the light, food, chemical, and processing industries. Dnipro is also an important economic center. It exports manufactured goods and imports oil and natural gas.
The successful activity of any company that produces, trades, distributes, imports or exports products depends on well-organized warehouse logistics. A business must place its freight in equipped warehouses and provide all the conditions for its preservation. So, a company must define the right strategy for warehousing. Whether it rents a storage facility, equips it, and hires the staff to maintain it. Or it can transfer this part of the activity to contractors. They arrange the goods storage and processing themselves. Logistics outsourcing is beneficial in many ways. A business gets established warehouse processes and can focus on its core activity. If the cooperation result is unsatisfactory, a company can at any moment apply to another logistics provider. Thus, warehouse logistics services in Dnipro are in demand among enterprises of varying sizes.
The development trends of logistics outsourcing in Dnipro are like those in other parts of Ukraine. The number of logistics providers is much lower than the number of similar contractors in Western Europe. But, the warehouse services market is evolving. Local and international logistics providers offer companies new solutions. So, companies can already find a reliable contractor that closes the warehouse logistics issue in Dnipro.
Depending on the business type and its requests, companies select warehouse services in Dnipro. If it works with palletized freight, it can order outsourced storage and warehousing. A contractor provides proper storage conditions. It is also responsible for freight preservation. This service is suitable for both companies and individuals.
Fulfillment is a popular solution among online stores. Thus, they can be sure that a contractor processes goods, assembles orders, and sends them to customers just in time. Retailers also order this service during the peak sales season. Together with fulfillment, companies can use co-packing. This service includes goods packing and promotional kits composition. Trade networks that handle large consignments should consider using cross-docking services. A 3PL sends shipments to different points of sale without long-term storage. The flow-through distribution is like the cross-docking principle. This service converts large consignments into individual orders for specific customers.
If a company imports or exports products, it should consider using bonded warehouse services. If a business aims to organize the entire supply chain from the goods arrival in customs warehouses to transportation, storage, and delivery within Ukraine, it can order complex logistics services. In addition to any kind of warehouse services, it is possible to order VAS services if it lies within the contractor’s competence.
So, a business has to select logistics services in Dnipro according to its needs and objectives.
The cost of outsourcing logistics services in Dnipro generally depends on the logistics provider’s tariffs. The final price is agreed upon with each customer individually. However, some factors affect any warehousing service cost:
- Freight specifications. The goods’ dimensions, their weight, the storage format (on pallets, in boxes, by piece) can change the logistics service’s final cost.
- Special storage conditions. Companies store some goods, such as frozen foodstuff, in special facilities. These can be refrigerated or multi-temperature warehouses with freezers. The goods storage and processing are more expensive since such warehouses have special equipment.
- Provider’s infrastructure. A service price will be higher if a contractor has a warehouse with a favorable location and a convenient traffic interchange.
- Terms of cooperation with a contractor. If a company concludes a contract with a logistics provider for a long period, the service cost will be lower.
- Additional services provision. A customer may request more than one warehouse service. Thus the cost may be higher. But it is more advantageous since an integrated approach reduces the risk of errors and the goods transportation cost.
- Service’s uniqueness. If a logistics service has a certain specialization, it can be difficult to get it on the market. And its cost will be higher.
Providers set the basic cost of a specific service, for example, cross-docking. This information is generally provided on demand by logistics providers. However, the final price will change due to the above-mentioned factors and the number of operations in service.
Logistics outsourcing services are a good solution for small and medium-sized businesses. Such companies may not have their warehouses and equipment to process their goods. But it isn’t totally true. 3PLs provide small companies with the resources for establishing their business processes without extra investment. But, outsourcing is beneficial for both SMBs and large enterprises in some situations.
Companies use outsourcing of warehouse logistics in Dnipro in such cases:
- Business expansion. When a company is scaling up, it needs additional resources and infrastructure. It can easily outsource warehousing processes instead of looking for a new warehouse, hiring staff, dealing with bureaucratic issues. If the expansion is unsuccessful, it is easier to refuse the contractor’s services and the losses will be lower.
- Entering the international market. Even large enterprises transfer their logistics to a third party when they enter foreign markets. The goods transportation and accommodation abroad, customs clearance, processing in temporary storage warehouses, and customs warehouses are activities that require a professional approach.
- Improving the customer service level. Orders and returns processing, communication with clients can take much time. Some 3PLs provide such services. So a business can outsource their orders processing and delivery and focus on core activity. A contractor guarantees that all orders will be delivered on time. It also establishes communication with clients. It has a positive impact on the business image.
- Coping with seasonal fluctuations. If the business activity is seasonal, the warehouse rental can be not cost-effective. In this case, it makes sense to outsource these processes and pay the provider only when warehousing is needed. However, a company may not refuse its logistics entirely. In a peak season, it can outsource its warehousing processes partly to handle a large number of orders and to solve these tasks independently in normal times.
- Warehouse processes optimization. Warehouse logistics includes a wide range of tasks. It’s not just about goods transportation, order assembling, and delivery. It is also necessary to organize an accurate record of products that arrive and are shipped from a warehouse. Logistics providers invest in modern warehouse management systems that make freight processing and accounting more efficient. It allows companies to control their warehousing processes remotely.
Thus, a business of any size that wants to get a closed logistics issue can use the advantages of outsourcing logistics in Dnipro.
Also, on our platform, a business can order warehousing services in Kyiv.
Logistics providers are outsourcers that provide warehouse logistics services in Dnipro and other cities of Ukraine. Another name for logistics contractors is 3PL providers, or simply 3PL. Such companies completely organize goods storage and processing. The range of 3PL services is wide, so a business has to consider its tasks. Some logistics providers work in a specific segment. For example, one 3PL provides only bonded warehouse services for commodity groups. Another contractor can offer a wider range of logistics services and work with different goods.
Such companies as PAKLINE GROUP, Zammler, Raben, Afina group, Diad Logistic, UVK provide warehouse services in Dnipro. Selecting a contractor, companies have to rely not only on brand awareness. It is important to pay attention to the availability of provider’s resources, such as warehouse and car fleets, and experience in commodity segment processing. Before concluding a contract, a company and a provider have to discuss all details. So a business can be sure that a contractor’s work result meets all its expectations.
It can be difficult to find a proper solution for establishing warehouse logistics in Dnipro. Information about services and tariffs may not be publicly available. So your company can waste much time communicating with each provider.
WareTeka helps to speed up the selecting logistics services process. More than 30 logistics providers throughout Ukraine cooperate with our platform. With WareTeka you can learn the tariff grid of different 3PLs in Dnipro.
When we receive a request from companies, we analyze business needs and select the best cooperation options. Our aim isn’t to impose you on a specific contractor. We provide information about tariffs and terms of cooperation with different providers. The final decision is up to your company. After your company selects a logistics service provider, we help to agree on the terms of cooperation and to conclude a contract.
If your company knows what service it needs, it can receive a ready-made solution from WareTeka after filling out the “Get started” form. If you haven’t already decided on the necessary service type, send us the “Request a consultation” form. Our specialists will contact you and share information.