Warehousing services in Kyiv and Kyiv Region
WareTeka explores business request, provide detailed cost estimation, helps to match the most suitable logistics services, and consults you on every stage of your partnership with a 3PL provider
Warehouse Benefits in Kyiv
with Warehouse Services
Storage and Warehousing
Integrated Logistics Services
(storage and delivery)
Just send us a request
from +6 to +25 C°
from 0 to +6 C°
from -18 to +25 C°
We offer an individual solution right for your company
The price for warehousing services in Kyiv depends primarily on the volume and terms of goods storage. If the service includes a goods safety guarantee, it also affects its cost. To arrange warehouse logistics in Kyiv and to be sure of freight safety, many companies use the service of storage and warehousing. The price for this service is higher because the provider takes additional risks for goods.
Logistics providers frame their rates. That’s why warehouse logistics services costs in Kyiv can vary. Generally, 3PL’s rates table consists of 4 attributes. They are storage price per day, acceptance, and material handling costs.
It should be noted that there are multiple goods storage options in a 3PL warehouse. For example, fulfillment providers can accept freights by boxes or pallets and store them in pieces, while some 3PLs work only with pallet freights.
Thus, the bigger goods turnover, the highest warehouse logistics services cost in Kyiv.
Kyiv is an industrial hub of Ukraine. There are a lot of large industries, centers of wholesalers, and retailers here. Thus, warehouse outsourcing in Kyiv is in great demand.
Among the most popular logistics services in Kyiv are:
- Outsourced warehousing and storage. It’s the service for companies with many volumes by pallets coming. 3PL warehousing allows to reduce storage facilities maintenance costs and pay only for the place a company’s goods occupy in a 3PL warehouse.
- Fulfillment. The service is relevant for online stores and B2B companies that work with small pieces of goods.
- Cross-docking. The service is in great demand among companies that focus on fast delivery in multiple destinations.
- Co-packing. The service becomes relevant in holiday seasons when a logistics provider can pick up promo kits.
- Complex logistics. It’s a service for companies that are willing to fully outsource their transportation and warehousing logistics.
- Bonded warehouse services. It’s relevant for importing and exporting businesses.
Also, companies can request value-added services in Kyiv, such as picking, labeling, and bar-coding.
Logistics outsourcing in Kyiv is a requested service among small and medium-sized businesses. It is not profitable for such enterprises to develop their logistics, rent a warehouse and hire additional employees. To optimize costs and get high-quality logistics services in Kyiv, these companies contact 3PL providers. Using resources and experience, a logistics partner solves all the tasks connected with storing, processing, and delivering products.
Moreover, warehouse outsourcing in Kyiv is relevant for enterprises. For example, multiple logistics providers manage warehouse logistics for big retail chains. The partnership depends on goods types and business tasks.
Logistics outsourcing in Kyiv is profitable for companies that try to focus on their core activities, as they can avoid financial and timing investments in logistics for a start. That may take a few years to develop a distribution network, while a 3PL provider can solve all corporate logistics challenges. At the same time, a company can focus on its core activities to develop customer service, increase sales levels, and promote its business.
If a business is interested in warehousing services in Kyiv, it makes sense to pay attention to outsourcing. In this way, it can reduce costs of warehouse rental and maintenance, purchase of equipment, staff salaries. The logistics provider undertakes all these tasks. In addition, the customer can be sure that the requested service (cross-docking, fulfillment, co-packing, etc.) will be completed fully and on time.
Among other benefits of logistics outsourcing are:
- Flexible cooperation. Before starting a collaboration, a company and reliable logistics provider discuss contract details, such as cooperation terms and conditions, operational interaction, dispute resolutions, etc. So, the contractor adapts itself for every client’s requirements. Moreover, if the cooperation proves ineffective, the company can always outsource its logistics to another 3PL.
- Uninterrupted operations. Despite hired workers, 3PL focuses on key performance indices. So, an outsourcing logistics partner will provide a company with effective logistics processes even on weekends, holidays, or peak seasons.
- Customer satisfaction. Consumers became more demanding in delivery conditions. The state is particularly true for million cities. Logistics outsourcing in Kyiv helps companies to increase delivery speed, avoid order processing delays, and improve customer satisfaction.
So outsourcing logistics services in Kyiv is a profitable investment.
Leading 3PL providers offer logistics services in Kyiv, so a company can choose a partner that fully meets its logistics needs.
For example, such well-performed market players as Pakline Logistics, DB Schenker, Zammler, UVK, Diad Logistics provide warehouse logistics services in Kyiv. Among their offerings are outsourced storage and warehousing, fulfillment, co-packing, bonded warehouse services, LTL transportation, etc.
Try WareTeka to request proper logistics services in Kyiv. We’ve collected information about the effective prices and conditions of multiple logistics providers. Our platform helps to quickly match logistics outsourcing partners and request relevant services. To find the best possible option, we explore your business needs, goods turnover volumes, proper storage conditions, and distribution network. More than 30 logistics operators with storage space in Kyiv have been collaborating with WareTeka. Our platform helps to request logistics services for any segment — from FMCG to pharmaceutical.
If your company exactly understands what logistics services in Kyiv it needs, press the “Get started” button and fill the form. Type your name, phone number, and select warehouse and service types. Note when your company is going to place its goods in a 3PL warehouse. Select product type. WareTeka will contact you in a few minutes to match the best possible logistics partner from multiple offers.
If your company wants to outsource its logistics, but can’t clearly define business requirements yet, then choose the “Request a Consultation” button or fill the form above. Our manager will contact you to become more familiar with the tasks your business is facing. Moreover, we support you during contract negotiations with 3PL for a better deal.