Warehousing services in Kharkiv
WareTeka explores business request, provide detailed cost estimation, helps to match the most suitable logistics services, and consults you on every stage of your partnership with a 3PL provider
Warehouse Benefits in Kharkiv
with Warehouse Services
Storage and Warehousing
Integrated Logistics Services
(storage and delivery)
Just send us a request
from +6 to +25 C°
from 0 to +6 C°
from -18 to +25 C°
We offer an individual solution right for your company
Kharkiv is an important economic center of Ukraine. Here most companies work in wholesale and retail trade, services, industry. Well-organized warehouse logistics is essential for many large enterprises that are involved in these spheres, as well as for small and medium-sized businesses. So logistics services in Kharkiv are in demand.
Outsourced storage and warehousing services are popular among enterprises that need to store and process palletized freight. These services are suitable for companies that don’t have their warehouses or need additional storage space. Online stores use fulfillment: they outsource order processing. Fulfillment is also suitable for retail chains, which delegate this part of their activity during peak season. They can also order a co-packing service that allows extending average order value in a high season.
Companies that work with large consignments of goods and have to send small shipments all over Ukraine use a cross-docking service. Complex logistics services allow arranging the entire supply chain without additional risks. Bonded warehouse services are used by companies that export and import goods.
The cost for warehouse services in Kharkiv depends on goods quantity and number of operations in service. For example, ordering a fulfillment service, some companies need only to accept orders and deliver to customers, while others require a full range of services, including packaging and assembling.
In addition, the price of logistics provider’s services depends on:
- Logistics provider’s qualification. The more experienced the expert and the better its infrastructure is, the more its services cost.
- Cooperation period. Logistics providers are interested in long-term cooperation, so the cost of warehouse services in Kharkiv for each client is set individually.
- Storage conditions. Some product groups require a special temperature regime. The cost of goods storage and processing in such warehouses is higher.
- Freight safety. If a contractor guarantees the safety of the goods, the service cost will be higher. It is the right solution for valuable goods: in case of loss or spoilage, a provider has to compensate for the damage.
- Additional services availability. If a logistics partner provides some VAS services in addition to the basic one, it will cost more.
A business can request an individual cost calculation of warehouse logistics services in Kharkiv from a specific logistics provider.
Logistics providers are professionals that effectively solve tasks of outsourcing of logistics services in Kharkiv and other cities. WareTeka cooperates with 15 logistics providers in Kharkiv. Among them are Zammler, Raben, UVK, STV Group, Diad Logistic, Afina Group. These are qualified contractors that have experience, resources, and expertise in the field of warehouse logistics.
To establish a successful partnership with a logistics provider, companies have to take the following steps:
- Get acquainted with information about a provider, feedback on cooperation with it.
- Learn the list of services that a logistics provider offers. These should be the same as the companies’ tasks.
- Formulate what services a company needs. It makes sense to pay attention to a logistics partner that provides more services than are needed at the moment. This will allow continuing cooperation with a provider in case of expanding the business.
- Learn the contractor’s resources. Pay particular attention to the IT potential of a logistics partner: technologies minimize the risk of errors.
- Discuss possible difficulties and solutions to challenging situations.
- Consider pricing and terms of payment for services.
- Formalize all arrangements with a contractor.
A company shouldn’t consider only the logistics provider’s services cost. More important is the service quality and the contractor’s specialization in the sphere in which a client company works.
Modern companies, which are engaged in trade and goods production, realize the advantages of warehouse outsourcing in Kharkiv. Logistics providers are interested in their customers’ logistics, as their profit and reputation depend on it. They provide a wide range of services and have the expertise, and infrastructure to meet their clients’ needs. Companies don’t need to invest in their logistics arrangement. It is enough to find a reliable contractor and delegate to it non-core activities.
The main advantages of logistics outsourcing are:
- Logistics costs reduction — a company pays only for necessary service.
- Risk minimization in logistics processes organization since a provider assumes full responsibility.
- More opportunities to expand the geographical presence in a short time.
- More time for new projects, market research, and business promotion.
- Reducing the necessity for staff recruitment.
- Increasing a company’s adaptability to changes in the market.
So, outsourcing of logistics in Kharkiv frees up business resources and provides opportunities for its growth and development.
On our platform, warehouse logistics services in Lviv are also available.
When companies want to scale up quickly and without risks, they should try logistics outsourcing in Kharkiv. A provider organizes logistics processes and a business can focus on its core activity and attract new clients. It is a suitable solution not only for small and medium-sized businesses, whose resources are limited. While any company is expanding, it has to control more employees and solve more bureaucratic issues. Logistics outsourcing deals with all these aspects.
If a business wants to optimize logistics costs and get quality solutions to logistics issues, it also makes sense to use the provider’s resources. In this way, a company can redistribute the workload on staff and increase its efficiency. In addition, it is not necessary to maintain the warehouse all the time. This reduces the production costs and consequently increases profit.
If a company enters the international market and imports or exports products, it should try logistics outsourcing. Bonded warehouse services include the goods delivery from and to the border, document preparation, payment of customs duties and fees, placement in special warehouses. Professional assistance is essential. So it makes sense to delegate these issues to experts in the field.
If a company wants to try warehouse logistics outsourcing in Kharkiv, it should decide on what service it needs and define criteria for the logistics provider. It has to consider its product type, which warehouse type is needed, and which logistics tasks have to be solved. The WareTeka platform helps to select a logistics provider, taking into account the business and freight specificities. If your company can’t decide on the storage facility or service type, it is not a problem. Fill out the “Request a consultation” form to get our experts’ recommendations.
If your business knows exactly what service it needs to establish warehouse logistics in Kharkiv, fill out the “Get started” form. We analyze your company’s request and select cooperation options. We don’t impose a specific contractor but offer an individual solution right for your case. After your company selects a logistics provider, the platform specialists help you to agree on the terms of cooperation and conclude a contract.